Monday, April 27, 2009

Book update: How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean


I've read this book in just one seating. So, let me just give a quick review about this book.

First, if your a chick lit reader just like me, 100% you'll like it. I love books that have light stories and funny scenarios. Anyways, let me start on with my review.


Megan is magna cum laude graduate from Yale and works as a journalist for Scoop magazine (far from what she was hoping to work for as a writer) when she was offered by her boss to teach the Baker twin. The Baker twins are the grand daughters of Angel Cosmetics CEO. Their trust funds are being held if they won't be able to pass the SATS. Megan's job was to teach/tutor them until the SATS exam day for the exchange of clearing out all her bank debts and a fabulous salary, without an apartment to live, no clothes, no savings, and a job who wouldn't resist the offer? But the twins won't make her life easy as pie.

Manhattan, Palm Beach, designer clothes,shoes, make-up, fabulous parties, Sumptous food, extravaganze... who wouldn't want to read and fantasize that kind of life.

A Chick lit must read!

^_^ ela

No comments:

Post a Comment