Monday, April 20, 2009

Ecstatic as I am!

This is my first blog. and i want to keep this as positive as possible.

I've been around the computer for like 24/7. I've discovered new hobbies. ??

Yes. (like huh?) Recently, I've been into make-up and books. It's been really weird because I felt that I am different now than before I'm still in College. If you know me you'll probably will say. "huh, si elaine mahilig sa make-up? si elaine mahilig sa books?" LOL!

It's not like I don't wear make-up at all. I do wear eyeshadows and lip tint. but you won't see me wearing mascara, eyeliner and foundation on my face. I keep it all simple. real plain. I will share my make-up awakening (LOL) on another post.

Books. ah, books. yes. I read books all the time.(mainly textbooks, schoolbooks) but I never read a single novel or fiction books just because i prefer to watch movies more. I would say, my friend Jeska, got me hook on reading.

When we were chatting about how good the movie "A Walk to Remember" and she told me that I should read the book.

I agreed and fell even more in love with the story. Since then I've been hooked to reading. I wished that I have discover this things before. because I am loving it!

xoxo,
elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment